Working at Bermar
Bermar (International) Ltd. was established 30 years ago and is the world leader in wine service solutions. Our expanding, successful and dynamic company manufactures a unique range of award winning wine and Champagne preservation equipment that can be found at the heart of over 50,000 on-trade operations world-wide. Our friendly, motivated team is committed to providing customers with an extremely high standard of service and product quality.
We are proud to work in an environment where personal development is encouraged and dedication and hard work are recognised and rewarded. Our friendly, motivated team is committed to providing customers with an extremely high standard of service and product quality. We are proud to work in an environment where personal development is encouraged and dedication and hard work are recognised and rewarded.
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - (Part Time)
An exciting opportunity to join the world’s leading manufacturer of wine and Champagne preservation systems. This is a chance to be part of a fast-growing company which operates in over 90 countries and counts some of the most respected names in hospitality as customers.
The role is suitable for an individual looking to take the next step forward in their career in a busy and varied position in our finance team. The ideal candidate will have previous Accounts experience and looking to utilise their previous experience to support the growth of our business. They will thrive in a demanding work environment and will be able to handle pressure, and manage multiple tasks efficiently and accurately. They will have a relentless focus on attention to detail and accuracy of data and clarity of reporting. They should have a proven record of building and maintaining internal and external business relationships, with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
If you see the next step in your career as joining a vibrant, dynamic and growth-oriented business, then this role could be perfect for you.
At a glance your role will involve the following:
- Invoice processing
- Processing expense requests
- Managing Credit control
- Maintaining the Cash book
- Maintaining the company purchase and sales ledgers
- Making and Tracking payments
- Reviewing employee expenses
- Reconciling Bank Transactions
- Raising sales invoices
- Validating supplier invoices against items or services received
- Liaising with third party providers, customers and suppliers
- Entering Data into systems and databases
- Generating Management Information and Reporting
- Administering Stock
- Bookkeeping qualifications preferred
- Knowledge of accounting terminology
- Excellent Attention to detail
- SAGE Accounting software experience
- Advanced communication (written and verbal)
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office programmes
- Proven ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks at a time
- Proven ability to forge and maintain excellent internal and customer relationships
- Excellent problem solver with emphasis on results and providing solutions in a climate of continuous improvement
Initiative, Vision, Enthusiasm
We offer a generous salary, commensurate with experience. To apply, please send your CV & covering letter telling us why you think you’d be the best person for this job, to the Operations Director.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ipswich