Working at Bermar
Bermar (International) Ltd. was established 30 years ago and is the world leader in wine service solutions. Our expanding, successful and dynamic company manufactures a unique range of award winning wine and Champagne preservation equipment that can be found at the heart of over 50,000 on-trade operations world-wide. Our friendly, motivated team is committed to providing customers with an extremely high standard of service and product quality.
We are proud to work in an environment where personal development is encouraged and dedication and hard work are recognised and rewarded. Our friendly, motivated team is committed to providing customers with an extremely high standard of service and product quality.
A fantastic opportunity to join the world’s leading manufacturer of wine and Champagne preservation systems. This is a chance to be part of a fast-growing company which operates in over 90 countries and counts some of the most respected names in hospitality as customers.
The role is suited to an organised individual with a keen eye for detail. They must be capable of providing excellent customer service to a diverse and ever-growing international customer base. The ideal candidate will have some office-based experience and be educated to an A level or equivalent level. They will relish the opportunity to excel in a demanding work environment, handling pressure and prioritising with confidence. We are looking for a team member who can provide consistently reliable support to our ever-growing international sales team, whilst maintaining internal and external business relationships with their excellent communication skills both in person, in writing and on the phone.
If you see the next step in your career as joining a vibrant, dynamic and growth-oriented business then this role is perfect for you.
At a glance, your role will involve the following:
- Providing day-to-day support to our international sales team
- Managing and responding to a wide range of day-to-day client demands
- Ensuring our CRM database is kept up to date
- Using our CRM system to create and manage international orders
- Generating accurate quotations and order confirmations in multi-currency formats
- Mastering nuances of our existing customer relationships and their requirements
- Confirming dispatch of orders to customers whilst ensuring prompt and safe delivery
- Continuously liaising with various departments and members of the team across the business to ensure clients are delivered a premium service from start to finish
- Familiar with or an eagerness to develop knowledge of international shipping terms (DDP, DAP etc) and conditions of international trade (Duty, EORI numbers etc)
- Generating accurate and specific leads for our international sales team
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven experience in a similar administrative role
- Computer literacy with experience of Microsoft Office programmes
- An eagerness to learn how to manage multiple projects simultaneously whilst maintaining attention to detail
- The ability to structure their working day according to multiple time zones
- Excellent problem-solving and organisation skills
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm
The ideal candidate will have:
We offer a generous salary (CWE) and a wide range of company benefits, including regular events. o apply, please send your CV & covering letter telling us why you think you’d be the best person for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org,
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ipswich